HI! I'm new to this board! I have a question!

Hnymoon@Dixie

When I win the lottery I want to live in Cinderell
HI!
I am in need of a cheeseboard. (I think that's what you call it anyway.) Yoou know, to serve cheese & crackers on. It usually comes with a knife? Has anyone seen any online or in a store? They are VERY hard to find! Thanks!!:D

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME

Have you tried any gourmet shops? Bed, Bath and Beyond use to carry them.
Rich's and Macy's has carried them in the past also.

Good luck in your search. Hope to see you around here in the furture!!

TK

My Lechter's had them when I was there last weekend. And I've randomly seen them at places like Target during the Christmas season (not sure when you need the board).

cutters at our Lecters.....which is leaving our area soon......also at bed-bath and another name.....hope you find it.....I have a marble one and also a wood one......the wood one is a little harder to keep clean......also Pampered chef has a neat cut and slice cheese knife.......hope this helps too

HEY PUMBA....
I have the cheese knife you're talking about!
I cheaked out the suggestions soo far & all I'm seeing are the wood ones. I should have mentioned I was looking for a fancy one. Like tile or marble.

Some of the ones on the Yahoo shopping site are fancy ones like you are seeking. Some are wood, but if you scroll through you will see the others too.

I just wanted to say,

Welcome to the Recipes and Scrapbooks board!

Just found a fancy one on www.chefscatalog.com. I think I found in under thanksgiving store item # 3606, if you want to take a look at it. Thought it was kind of pricey though.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
I'm soo greatful for all of your help!
I haven't decided which one I'm going to go with! (The one I like is $69.00 & my hubby will kill me!) But I will let you know! I'm leaning toward the wine & cheese board on the large link Beth provided me with...Thanks all!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter