Hi it's me- you want some pretzel?- a sisters' Dec 2019 USO/WDW trip! new 1/24!

lvcourtneyy

DIS Veteran
Hello and welcome to my newest trip report!

If you've read/are reading my other reports, you'll recognize me and thanks for coming back!

If not, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Courtney, the pilot of this trip and writer of this trip report.
IMG-3579.jpg

This trip marked my 23rd trip to WDW! I am a (newly and still in denial) 30 year old emergency room nurse overnight. My favorites include Animal Kingdom, Harry Potter, The Little Mermaid, rare character meets, roller coasters and Halloween. I've been on and off the boards for years now but only recently have managed to commit to following through on my trip reports.

My travel companion for many trips is my DBF, Mike and you can read about two of those trips here:

Throw Up on the Lap Bars Please- A June 2019 TR! (just about completed!)

On the Floor and Out the Door!: a 17 day HalloChristmas, RunDisney, MNSSHP, HHN, MVMCP adventure!

And if PTRs are your jam, I have one in progress for 2020 here:

2020: Time to see the West Coast (but still find time to go to Orlando too)!

However, this trip was a sisters' trip and Mike was not invited!

My co-pilot for this adventure was my baby sister Kim!

IMG-3670.jpg

She turned 25 a few days after this trip and I'm almost positive this was her 8th trip to Disney. She lurks around these boards at times as @disvisitorkim so she can chime in if I'm wrong. :earboy2: I asked her to give me her favorites to list in her introductions and she failed to provide any so I've decided on them for her lol. She's a newly licensed vet tech who loves animals of all kinds, Tangled, cheese, Animal Kingdom, Harry Potter and the Grinch. And obviously, I'm her favorite sibling :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

If you followed my PTR for 2019, you know how this trip came to be. If not, here's the short version:

We wanted a sisters' trip again and both of us (mostly me) have wanted to do an Orlando Informer meet-up at Universal ever since the first one a few years ago but could never make the dates work. We also had an amazing December trip for her 21st birthday in 2015, just before the Festival of the Holidays became an "official" festival so neither of us had been to it. So when they announced a December meet-up date, we started to put this trip together.

We were in Orlando from December 13-17. The first night, we stayed at the Rosen Inn nearest to Universal and the rest of our time was an All-Star Movies- a first for both of us!

Our trip included 1.5 days at Universal, the Orlando Informer meet-up at Universal, MVMCP, AK After Hours and lots of alcoholic beverages!

IMG-3249.JPG

Please join in as I relive all of our holiday themed adventures!

Last edited:
Yay! I'm first! You two are too cute and look so much alike... you can definitely see that you are sisters. :) Can't wait to hear about all the fun!

Hello and welcome to my newest trip report!
:wave:
First page!
My name is Courtney, the pilot of this trip
Please keep the wings straight and level... nahhhh… go crazy.
This trip marked my 23rd trip to WDW!
Whoa!
I am a (newly and still in denial) 30 year old emergency room nurse
Don't deny it. We all know you're a nurse.

:rolleyes:
My co-pilot for this adventure was my baby sister Kim!
:wave: Hi Kim!

Joining in, sounds like a fun trip. I have wanted to do the meet-up at Universal and the dates have never worked for me. I’m excited to hear all about it!

Joining in!! Man, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to make that Meet-Up happen, but we always seem to just miss it! They had another this past weekend when we were leaving WDW. They seem SO FUN! I can't wait to read about it.

Popping over from your finished !!! TR . Following all the others so just needed to add this one :) Looking forward to reading more- especially the Orlando Informer event.

Yay! I'm first! You two are too cute and look so much alike... you can definitely see that you are sisters. :) Can't wait to hear about all the fun!

🥳🥳 Yay thanks for reading! Thank you! We don't think we look alike at all but we hear that we do often so it must be true :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!