Hi! New and seeking recommendations please!

Kelli72

Earning My Ears
Hello.. I did post this a few hours ago under a different topic, but I thought I would post here too.

Hi! I am new here, so I was not sure if I should start a new thread or just post in one that is already existing...

We will be staying at AS Sports Dec 04-09 in a preferred room. Does anyone have any suggestions on good room location, floor, etc.. This will be our first time at WDW, so any advice at all would be greatly appreciated! :) Also curious about travel time on the busses to the different parks.

Our party will have 4 adults and 2 kids (ages 8 and 13) in 2 rooms. Thanks!

Hello! Welcome to DISboards! :welcome:
I'm sadly not too familiar with room/building locations at AS Sports but I always recommend requesting the highest floor at any AS since there seems to be a lot of foot noise especially since big school/sports/etc groups tend to stay there! As far as buses, I'm pretty sure Sports is first to be picked up and first to be dropped off so you probably won't have much of a wait but since you will most likely have to share buses with the other AS then that takes up a little more time, all in all with low-average crowds in early December probably around 15-20 minutes to Epcot, AK, & HS and around 25-30 for Magic Kingdom, including wait times.
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't stayed there but I've done lots of research!
Hope you have a lovely trip, we are also going in December; checking in on your check out day lol! :wave2:

Hello! Welcome to DISboards! :welcome:
I'm sadly not too familiar with room/building locations at AS Sports but I always recommend requesting the highest floor at any AS since there seems to be a lot of foot noise especially since big school/sports/etc groups tend to stay there! As far as buses, I'm pretty sure Sports is first to be picked up and first to be dropped off so you probably won't have much of a wait but since you will most likely have to share buses with the other AS then that takes up a little more time, all in all with low-average crowds in early December probably around 15-20 minutes to Epcot, AK, & HS and around 25-30 for Magic Kingdom, including wait times.
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't stayed there but I've done lots of research!
Hope you have a lovely trip, we are also going in December; checking in on your check out day lol! :wave2:
Thank you! 3rd floor is definitely highly recommended. :) Have a fun trip, we can't wait!

Honestly it depends on your preferences and how you spend your time there. We usually prefer to be on the backside of the building as high up as possible. When we go to our room, we want relative seclusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!