Hi where do I post?

Gameofstones

Earning My Ears
Hi I have been told to join this forum for any questions I have. I have a few questions about my tickets to Disney and Universal, where would I post these please?

Thanks.

Hi! There are several different spots you can post. For tickets, I'd post in the Theme Park Community link and Universal has it's own links lower down in the main forum page list.

Happy Posting!

Yep, scroll down on the homepage & look for the title that best matches your subject. Click around, look at other threads, you'll get a sense of where it should go. If you don't like that option, back out of it, going back to the homepage list. And if you put it in the wrong place, a friendly moderator will move it to where it belongs & post in your thread that it's been moved. Then the right people can read it & post a reply. I hope you get the answers you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!