High Demand Locations November 10-14

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
I'm tentatively planning a split trip between WDW and USO veterans week (11/10-11/17/19). I recently purchased a resale and won't receive my membership information for another week or two. At that time, I will still be within my 11-month home booking for another week (AKV), but I'd like to know, which locations will be impossible to get at the 7-month window during this time.

I'm thinking BWV and BCV because of Food and Wine and all value rooms at AKV, but what else? I'd like to explore my options :).

You might be able to get OKW or SSR or even AKV, but that is probably the best you will do. And you might have to do a split stay. It looks like you'll have to do a one bedroom at a minimum since it looks like no studios are available. So me resorts only have partial nights available for those nights.

You might be able to get OKW or SSR or even AKV, but that is probably the best you will do. And you might have to do a split stay. It looks like you'll have to do a one bedroom at a minimum since it looks like no studios are available. So me resorts only have partial nights available for those nights.

Thanks so much for checking! I appreciate it.

It's probably the F&W half marathon weekend too, and most schools have a long weekend.

Welcome Home!

It's probably the F&W half marathon weekend too, and most schools have a long weekend.

Welcome Home!
Half is actually long Halloween weekend this year - October 31-November 2.

The dates being asked about should be the last weekend of F&W if things are normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter