Is there an onboard activity for High Tea other than the "Royal Court Royal Tea"? I saw the fine print when browsing dining that says, "All Guests dining at Remy must be age 18 or older. Each Guest may dine at Remy only once per cruise and may dine at Palo only once per cruise for each meal – Dinner, Brunch and High Tea." and now I'm confused.

There used to be an afternoon tea served at Palo, but it was discontinued several years ago. My guess is someone forgot to update this fine print.

And the "only once" isn't exactly accurate either. You can only book online for once per meal. But if you wish to dine there more than once you can stop by onboard and ask about availability. Also, last I knew there was something about allowing a second meal booked in advance if one is the first night. At least for Palo, I'm not sure about Remy.

Enjoy your cruise!

Is there an onboard activity for High Tea other than the "Royal Court Royal Tea"? I saw the fine print when browsing dining that says, "All Guests dining at Remy must be age 18 or older. Each Guest may dine at Remy only once per cruise and may dine at Palo only once per cruise for each meal – Dinner, Brunch and High Tea." and now I'm confused.

While there is no high tea... I improvised my own afternoon tea at Cove Café once. They have a nice selection of tea (for a fee, but not too expensive) and included desserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter