Hilton Downtown Disney

LeahA

DIS Veteran
I just booked the Hilton Downtown Disney through Priceline for $60.00 per night for 7 nights for my trip at the end of April. I was wondering for those of you who have stayed there, what your feedback is?

Thanks,

Leah :)

I've never stayed there, but I was wondering what criteria you used to get that hotel. I'd love to stay there and I've love to get $60 per night. I want to be on Disney Property, but can you request that on Priceline? Thanks.

Mickeefan,

No, you can't request which hotel you want for Priceline.

I bid on a 4* hotel/Disney area only/$55.00 per night (Not resort)
Priceline didn't accept that offer
I then added Universal area to my search and upped my bid to $60.00 per night
Priceline accepted that offer

Read www.biddingfortravel.com, from reading this site I knew that there were no 4* hotels in the Universal area, so I was able to up my bid and still know I'd get a WDW area hotel.

I believe the 4* hotels are:
Hilton Downtown Disney
Wyndham Palace Downtown Disney
Swan
Dolphin
Marriott World Center

Read that website, it has alot of info about bididng, but remember, it's charged automatically, and is non refundable, non changeable!

Good Luck,

Leah

There used to be a 4* hotel in the Universal area. The Renaissance Orlando resort . Matter of fact a couple of people just posted on this board that they won the Renaissance Orlando Resort through priceline for March. I assume that its still a 4*. FYI..

LeahA:

Thanks for the info. I'll do some more research before I bid. Thanks again.

We stayed at the Hilton in Nov. 2000. It is very nice, and that is a great price. Sign up for Hilton Honers and earn points toward another stay. You will enjoy it.

Disneycrazymom,

Good tip about the Hilton Honors, I'll do that right now!

Leah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter