Hilton flash sale until may 19th

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Hilton tokyo bay is having a 50% off flash sale until May 19th. Most dates between May 19- December 30. Hopefully someone can take advantage of this sale! We have stayed here twice and would definitely recommend it.

Before you book at Hilton, also check the prices at Sheraton. Yesterday when the sale was announced I found a very good deal at Hilton, I couldn't book immediately so I also checked the Sheraton, which had even better rates at our travelling time (First week September)

Anyone know if this sale is coming back any time soon? We're looking at this for my son's honeymoon; after first 4 nights at DisneySea Miracosta, looking at Hilton Tokyo Bay for the last 3 nights. Or any suggestions for Sept 30 - Oct 3?

I
Anyone know if this sale is coming back any time soon? We're looking at this for my son's honeymoon; after first 4 nights at DisneySea Miracosta, looking at Hilton Tokyo Bay for the last 3 nights. Or any suggestions for Sept 30 - Oct 3?
I think they usually offer this a couple times a year. Unfortunately my guess is it won't be until after your trip closer to November :(

I'm sorry for bringing up an old post, but since my question is regarding the subject I thought it was better to continue here.
How do you find out about the flash sales? We are going in May next year and have made reservations at another hotel, but I would change right away if Hilton offers 50% off.

I'm sorry for bringing up an old post, but since my question is regarding the subject I thought it was better to continue here.
How do you find out about the flash sales? We are going in May next year and have made reservations at another hotel, but I would change right away if Hilton offers 50% off.

I followed the TDR Explorer website http://tdrexplorer.com/ on Facebook. He is really good at monitoring the sales and posts when one comes available. All new posts are linked to on Facebook as well as on Twiter. I think there is a bit of a schedule to them, but I am not sure where I read about when they occur. I think usually they have one in the fall and one in the spring (at least). We booked in March for July.

We absolutely loved staying at the Hilton (it helped that they upgraded us to club level, so we had free breakfast in the lounge). It is really convenient for the parks, it is a lovely hotel and service was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!