Hilton Grand vacation Club HGVC (my review)

Curious what anyone's impression of the location of the resort is when getting to Disney. We are staying 5/4 to 5/14 at HGVC (2bedroom) and just wondering.

Thanx in advance for any advice.

The location is actually great. I mean, it is not as good as SeaWorld (which is across the street) but it is still a good location. When you leave the Resort's main exit you take a left and go one block and an enterance to Route 4 south is right in front of you. With no traffic it will take you only 5 minutes to get to DownTown Disney off of exit 27 (rt 535). The Disney attractions are next with exits 26, 25B, and 25A for the magic kingdom. 25A will take you about 10 minutes. The return trip is even better as Route4 north has it's own exit for Seaworld and this is what you would use for the HGVC, exit 27A. It dumps you right back at the resort. So it's close enough to Route 4 to make it convenient but not to close for a lot of traffic noise.

Hi All, just got back from HGVC tonite. We had a great time, its a beautiful place, much nicer then the Vistana we stayed in last yr. It has been 4 yrs since we have been to HGVC and it was interesting to see it all completed.
Jeff we stayed in the St Georges building, we were in the same building 4 yrs ago. It was close to the main pools and all. The weather was great , mid 80's all week except the last 2 days it was 75, only one day of rain and it only last 30 mintues. Im very impressed with HGVC and the location was great for us. We went to Sea World yesterday and walked there, we saved money on parking and the walking wasnt bad.
The time share tour got me mad though. They call our room to schedule a tour, we finally set up for Thursday 7:45am. No problem for us, we are early people. The man who was with us was named "Simon" a British guy , very nice. We chatted for a bit, when he found out we didnt make the $50,000 a yr quoto he said "Ill be right back" (he never told us thats why he left". Previous to that nobody told us we had to make 50,000(we are a one income family) to qualify for the tour. He brings this short man back with an attitude saying we didnt qualify because of income and there fore couldnt give us any gifts. At this point Im Pissed! I tell him that my husband talked to this guy on the phone 4 separate times to schedule a tour, nobody ever told us or asked us about income, we had no clue. I told him we got up early got the kids ready to come to this tour etc.. I went to say that this didnt Make Hilton look good at all etc.. He sais "Oh let me talk to my boss", Yeah right Im thinking. He comes back and sais he can give us $50 in cash(we wanted the sea world tickets)but thats it. Fine, we took the 50 $ and left. Other than that, we had a great week at HGVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter