Hilton Head Preferred Views........

What are the preferred views at Hilton Head Island

All views at HH are the same point wise. It's more personal preference. Mine is Marsh View. I love watching the birds in the morning with a cup of coffee. :flower:

Janis

I think there's also a preference of what you like to be close to. We like being close to the pool/store/pier. The resort is so small that you are not too far from anything no matter where you are. Some porches are very secluded and alot of people like that for privacy. You never have to worry about parking lot view at HH, which is nice. Every porch faces something, whether it be walking paths, trees (which are beautiful in themselves), marsh, pool. In other words, you can't go wrong there!

What size of unit? I especially love the Lodge, on the right as you look at the front (what's that little inlet called?) I also love watching the birds in the morning, especially the Cedar Waxwings, the way whole flocks travel in such a perfect formation. Also, I've watched Dolphins from there. But the villas in the lodge are only 1 BR or studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter