Hilton Head

Born in Newark, retired to Cape May! Hi!!

Hi back at yea!

Born in Jersey City, moved to Belmar in 1975. Also lived in Manasquan. Then Wester County, NY for college and while I worked in City. Moved back to shore area in 1991. Last stop, Colts Neck, Monmouth County.
Bruce Sprinsteen lives down the road from me on a beautiful farm!

Have a great time on your cruise!

Hi back at yea!

Born in Jersey City, moved to Belmar in 1975. Also lived in Manasquan. Then Wester County, NY for college and while I worked in City. Moved back to shore area in 1991. Last stop, Colts Neck, Monmouth County.

Wrong forum. I have a cruise coming up too! Too much vacation planning!!! Enjoy your summer.

Thinking of Spring Break 2018 - (end of March/beginning of April) - Does anyone know what type temperatures and activities to expect?

Hi back at yea!

Was a teen in Bayonne, went to Trenton State, settled down in Hamilton township Mercer County, Yardley PA, until Hubby's job took us to Ohio for 24 years. Have owned house in Cape May since 1998, with my sister. We have since settle's mom's estate and sister has mom's house down here, we have the one we shared.

Your area is lovely!

Was a teen in Bayonne, went to Trenton State, settled down in Hamilton township Mercer County, Yardley PA, until Hubby's job took us to Ohio for 24 years. Have owned house in Cape May since 1998, with my sister. We have since settle's mom's estate and sister has mom's house down here, we have the one we shared.

Your area is lovely!

Thanks, my son goes to TCNJ (formally Trenton State). Small world. Taking him back to school on Sunday.

I love Cape May. Haven't been there in years.

Nice chatting with you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter