Hilton Tokyo Bay: Split Reservation?

Princess Madeleine

Mouseketeer
To preface, I'll be in Japan May 11 (Sat)-17 (Fri), 2019. I'm looking at the Hilton prices and found that if I make a reservation for the entire stay, the price is upwards of $280 per night. If I start my reservation on Sunday, the price drops dramatically to $164 (and I can deal with just Saturday night at $280). Would this be allowed by the hotel, splitting one stay on two reservations to cut the cost? I'm assuming talking to the front desk staff on arrival would clear it up, but I don't want to be breaking any cultural taboos that I'm unaware of since this will be my first time in Japan. Additionally, the hotel's FAQ says that they'll hold luggage if you arrive before check-in, so I'm hoping that will also apply if we have to switch rooms.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you all, fellow DISers!

To preface, I'll be in Japan May 11 (Sat)-17 (Fri), 2019. I'm looking at the Hilton prices and found that if I make a reservation for the entire stay, the price is upwards of $280 per night. If I start my reservation on Sunday, the price drops dramatically to $164 (and I can deal with just Saturday night at $280). Would this be allowed by the hotel, splitting one stay on two reservations to cut the cost? I'm assuming talking to the front desk staff on arrival would clear it up, but I don't want to be breaking any cultural taboos that I'm unaware of since this will be my first time in Japan. Additionally, the hotel's FAQ says that they'll hold luggage if you arrive before check-in, so I'm hoping that will also apply if we have to switch rooms.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you all, fellow DISers!

Just wanted to say I will also be staying at the Hilton from May 13th-20th! I just booked a few days ago with a rate of $200 for the Cerebrio Ocean View which I didn't think was too bad. Weekends it seems the prices go up very high.

Just wanted to say I will also be staying at the Hilton from May 13th-20th! I just booked a few days ago with a rate of $200 for the Cerebrio Ocean View which I didn't think was too bad. Weekends it seems the prices go up very high.
Hey, if you see a couple of American girls running around the hotel, it's probably us so do say hello! We ended up booking all of our weekday nights at the basic room option at $160 a night, which I thought was a fantastic rate. Gonna keep my eye on the Saturday night to see if I can get it down to under $250.

We had two separate reservations because we decided later on to add some days at the Hilton and the rate we originally had was no longer available. It was no issue and they told us at check in that they had combined our reservation into one and we didn’t need to check out and in on the day we went from one reservation to the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!