Hiring a car from MCO

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
If I wanted to hire a car to pick us up at MCO who would you recommend. It's just me and my adult grandson.
thank you

i have used transportation2disney.com (dba Murry-Hill Transportation). I have used them since 1998 for every trip. Usually about $140 round trip with a free 20-minute stop to pick up stuff if you need it at non-Disney prices.

I booked yesterday with Tony Hinds again for our upcoming trip. Can’t see us going back to car rentals. We usually do a split stay onsite with with the Dolphin these days so we would be springing for transport for one way anyway. Used to rent a car but gave it up.

We've used Black Car and Super Shuttle. SS can be solo or a shared ride (cheaper), Black Car is solo and will stop at a grocery store to pick up food/snacks etc before goin gto your resort.

Another vote for FL Tours. They are a sponsor of this section of the DIS. Why not support those companies that help bring you such a good resource? Just click on their ad at the top of this page.

:disrocks:

A vote for Tony Hinds from me... we have used him twice and he is great! He will stop at the grocery store for you and is very nice to talk to as well. I also found his rates to be extremely reasonable compared to other options we looked at.

FL Tours. Used them a few times and have had great service. The one time I went with someone else (not anyone listed above) the service was sketchy.

Hi. I just need a single passenger pickup after midnight from the airport to Disney resort..... Recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter