Hiring a car from MCO

I am getting about 60-70$ prices one way to boardwalk from the airport. Has anyone ever done an Uber? I’m wondering if that would be a lot less expensive. When I check on their site it shows about $39 but I’m wondering if that sounds correct.

I have not done Uber. Tony Hines cost for round trip in a large van was $100 plus tip which includes a grocery stop.

Tony Hinds
Tony HInds
He provides 24 hours transportation services
Can any of you provide a way to get ahold of Tony Hinds? The link in the first quote above doesn't appear to work. I've tried backing out the url to just the web domain and that doesn't even work. I keep getting an error telling me that I don't have permission. I've tried multiple browsers, computers, phone....:worried:

Thanks!

We gave up renting a car, too expensive and a PIA if returning it at MCO, easier if returning at the Dolphin. Not to mention no parking fees. Using Tony’s service seems more vacation like. He’ll be waiting when you go down the escalator and his vehicle is parked close. No more schlepping chdcked luggage if you fly SW and use ME. I don’t miss ME.

Tony and his drivers park inside the airport
at their expense
It is not passed onto you

From the carousel to his vehicle is two minutes tops

We gave up renting a car, too expensive and a PIA if returning it at MCO, easier if returning at the Dolphin. Not to mention no parking fees. Using Tony’s service seems more vacation like. He’ll be waiting when you go down the escalator and his vehicle is parked close. No more schlepping chdcked luggage if you fly SW and use ME. I don’t miss ME.

We'll be taking ME back to MCO, but we are staying at Universal first. I was very pleased with his quick response.

I contacted tony and he said $70 each way or 120 round trip. I was just going to use him to save time. Disney express usually makes you leave 3 hours early when going home. I am assuming I will have more time in the park on the last day if I don’t use ME. Will he pick you up anytime you want? Is it about an hour drive from Disney world resorts to Mco? It seems like a lot of money as compared to Uber.

Well looks like he has increased his fare by what you wrote
Figured that would happen sooner or later

From what you wrote he gave you an amount for booking round trip
$60 a way for RT is still a bargain
Yes he will pick you up anytime your request

Ask him what he recommends
He does stay current on traffic issues and will work with you

Hire who best suits you
If you prefer to have your ride set at your time preference or if you want to wait and call for an Uber once you know you are leaving the parks

Either way will work

I contacted tony and he said $70 each way or 120 round trip. I was just going to use him to save time. Disney express usually makes you leave 3 hours early when going home. I am assuming I will have more time in the park on the last day if I don’t use ME. Will he pick you up anytime you want? Is it about an hour drive from Disney world resorts to Mco? It seems like a lot of money as compared to Uber.
Yes, you will have more time in the park, but I wouldn't plan on it being a lot of time... maybe an extra 90 minutes or so.

I am getting about 60-70$ prices one way to boardwalk from the airport. Has anyone ever done an Uber? I’m wondering if that would be a lot less expensive. When I check on their site it shows about $39 but I’m wondering if that sounds correct.

We've Uber-ed many times to/from MCO. It has varied from $34-$45 one way depending on time of day & demand. Much cheaper than a taxi or hiring a car service.

Is there a website for Tony? Sounds like he is well liked but $120 sounds high for a round trip. Would like to contact to see if that in fact is his price. TIA

I listed Tony’s email address about ten posts above your post

Send him an email and ask

All I have is his email address and phone number

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter