HK disneyland tickets

pilot04

Earning My Ears
Hi, we will be visiting HKDL as part of our month long China trip in April. We'll be in Hong Kong from April 6th-8th. Since I've read that April 5th is Ching Ming Festival, we're not planning on doing DL until Monday, April 7th so hope the crowd is not too bad that day.

Since we have 5 in our family, where can we purchase discount tickets to HKDL while in Hong Kong(Kowloon area)? Also, is it better to go at opening or can we go after lunch time without too much crowd.

Have a great trip.

When I was doing my research for 2012, I didn't come across anywhere that sold discount tickets for HKDL. And there wasn't anywhere that I found that sold tickets in Hong Kong.

HKDL isn't a big park and if there is no crowds, it is possible to see it all in a very short amount of time. That said....I'm a rope drop person. I like to get in and get as much done before the later risers come in. YMMV...and it will depend on your family and what their morning routine is like.

It is better to arrive at Rope drop, or at least in the morning. Lines are long in the afternoon. If you go for 1 day only, I suggest you to go in early.

I think they can be purchased slightly cheaper either at the airport or at a branch of CTS (China Travel Services).

You can purchase tickets at their Ticket Center in Hong Kong Station.

I would also recommend going in the morning. You'll be walking on most of the rides!

Didn't find any discounted tickets either last time we went and had to purchase at the gate. They do offer discounts sometimes on some dates on their website so worth checking that out as well.

Been there twice already and both times most attractions barely had any lines!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter