HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Life intervened and it took me forever to finish this TR -- and I'm so sorry it ended on a sour note! There is nothing worse than being sick and having to travel through it. Thanks so much for your wonderful, descriptive reports -- I'm enjoying catching up immensely due to your practical and optimistic writing style! Really, it's just a lovely feeling to be able to immerse myself in your adventures!

Welcome back my friend!!!!!

I hope things are good with you.....yes, life sometimes takes over doesn't it...….

I`m so glad to see you post again, and yes, it did kind of end not the best......but we still had a fabulous trip, doing many of the things we wanted to do....and we get to do it all again this December too...….

The flight home was awful.....we really did think they were going to be taking us out in boxes (who says I`m a drama queen lol) But, we got through it....eventually......and Kyle is such a trooper, he really is.....

I am so glad you enjoyed it......I popped back on to try and get further along with the trip just gone in March as we leave in less than 2 weeks for Universal and Sapphire again.....and was surprised to see this one being posted on again.....lol.....glad it was you!!!

Sending you many hugs..….:wave2:

Welcome back my friend!!!!!

I hope things are good with you.....yes, life sometimes takes over doesn't it...….

I`m so glad to see you post again, and yes, it did kind of end not the best......but we still had a fabulous trip, doing many of the things we wanted to do....and we get to do it all again this December too...….

The flight home was awful.....we really did think they were going to be taking us out in boxes (who says I`m a drama queen lol) But, we got through it....eventually......and Kyle is such a trooper, he really is.....

I am so glad you enjoyed it......I popped back on to try and get further along with the trip just gone in March as we leave in less than 2 weeks for Universal and Sapphire again.....and was surprised to see this one being posted on again.....lol.....glad it was you!!!

Sending you many hugs..….:wave2:

Well now you just made my day! Things are going exceptionally well -- our DS 21 has been accepted into an internship this summer which will lead to a job offer from a major insurance company when he graduates if all goes well. My DH just ran the Boston Marathon again, and I'm seriously thinking I need to plan a trip to Universal for 2020! I'm going to dive into your March trip for inspiration :D

Well now you just made my day! Things are going exceptionally well -- our DS 21 has been accepted into an internship this summer which will lead to a job offer from a major insurance company when he graduates if all goes well. My DH just ran the Boston Marathon again, and I'm seriously thinking I need to plan a trip to Universal for 2020! I'm going to dive into your March trip for inspiration :D

Oh that is fabulous to hear!!! You must be so proud of him....well, both of them actually.....quite a set of achievements...…

Hope your son enjoys his summer doing that, and a suitable job offer follows!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Oh you need to plan a trip!!!! Absolutely 100% it`s a fabulous idea...….::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!