• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOB Gospel Brunch Solo?

katypop

DIS Veteran
i'm trying to plan a few more new dining experiences for my upcoming trip in dec. i have been to HOB for dinner, but never tried their brunch. what do you think? would it be fun solo or do you need to have company for this one? has anyone gone solo? anyone else have an opinion on this one? i'm wondering if i should put it off until next year when dd will be with me. would welcome any opinions:D thanks
kathe

this is a very fun event and would be great to do as a solo! be sure to get one of the seats at a table up front! if you havent ever been here is a little bit about it! :D first of all, there are big round tables (they seat about about 8-12 people) the gospel group sings after brunch and the crowd stands up and dances and sings with them! Also, the brunch is AWSOME!! hope you have fun!!

thanks disneyfreakk:D
it sounds like fun. does everyone share tables with other parties then, or are just the tables at the front large ones? do they do seating according to when you make your ps or when you actually arrive? do you remember about how long they give you to eat before the gospel singers begin and how long their show is?(sorry for all the questions LOL :rolleyes: )i'm trying to decide which seating would be best.
kathe

kathe,

its been almost a year!! lol the brunch is set up in a different area from regular dining. here is the number for the HOB, the lady is very nice and will help you out!:D
407-934-2583

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter