Hogwarts Acceptance Letters?

gibbersome

Mouseketeer
Do you know if Universal sells Hogwarts Acceptance letters? It would be a nice way to surprise my GF about going to WWoHP.

I never saw any but my mom and I were talking about these when we went last month. I thought Universal could make a killing if they charged people a fee to have their kids/family member sent an acceptance letter a couple of weeks before a trip.

I think this could be Universals version of Disney's character calls.

My DS just had his 11th B-day last Monday and I looked high and low on the internet for some type of letter to give him for fun. I was surprised to not find anything. I think I may have had "free" in my search though too! ;)

We just got back from the parks and didn't see anything like that in the parks. You'll need to search for it unfortunately.

How about this? It is pretty cool and you can compose any message you like to be emailed. From the link below, click on Messages at the bottom, the click on Send Message on the next page and fill in the form and type your message.

Sorry, seems I am still too new to be allowed to post links!
It is www
.universalorlando
.com/
harrypotter/

I don't know if this helps, but I bought this book at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-...7811/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291469726&sr=8-1

and it had a lot of little souvenir type things in it- including a Hogwarts acceptance letter, and a Maurauders map, and an invitation to the Yule ball, lots and lots of things. Plus its a really cool book :)

Thank you for posting this! I ordered it for each of my sons so when we get back from our trip on the 22nd, they will have this waiting under the tree to help ease the "post-trip blues".:thumbsup2

How about this? It is pretty cool and you can compose any message you like to be emailed. From the link below, click on Messages at the bottom, the click on Send Message on the next page and fill in the form and type your message.

Sorry, seems I am still too new to be allowed to post links!
It is www
.universalorlando
.com/
harrypotter/

Thank you! I tried it out and it was really cool the way your e-mail message is delivered. I will definitely use that.

I don't know if this helps, but I bought this book at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-...7811/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291469726&sr=8-1

and it had a lot of little souvenir type things in it- including a Hogwarts acceptance letter, and a Maurauders map, and an invitation to the Yule ball, lots and lots of things. Plus its a really cool book :)

I ordered the book as well. It looks like a great value for $23. Thank you!

Try Etsy. They have some for sale on there (and handmade... always a great thing to support).

Thank you for the link. I've ordered stuff from Etsy before, and it's really amazing how talented some people are.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I've decided to create my own customized letter! The hardest to attain items seem to be the seal and sealing wax. If I can get my hands on both of them I'll put pictures up of how it turns out!

That would be great, since Hogwarts already sent my girls necklaces (Xenophilius Lovegood's Deathly Hallows and Hermione's Time Turner) once they finished reading the books.

We also used iCloud Pages and made a sorta Tom Riddle like diary page.

Except it was from Albus Potter.

The kids were instructed to use the diary. I was on a different computer and could see what they typed...I'd remove what they typed and then type a response....similar to the diary.
Eventually they found the necklaces in a hiding spot.

I found a free template online that you add in names. Only thing not changeable is date of Sept. 1. I wanted to change date to our vacay day. I am doing a whole acceptance reveal at christmas for our grandkids. I am making spell books and potion boxes etc. I will look for link to post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter