Holiday Inn & MDE

Lajonic

Earning My Ears
I’ve booked 5-nights for the Holiday Inn in Disney Springs Area and I’m having problems registering the booking in MDE.

The booking was made 4 days ago directly with the hotel and I have a booking confirmation number from them.

How long should the booking take to register on the Disney system and do I need a different confirmation number from the hotel ? I’m reluctant to call as I’m in the UK especially if it’s too soon to register it etc.

It’s our first time to WDW and I’m finding the planning slightly overwhelming tbh.

I stayed here back when the 60 day FP program just started & stayed 8 nights for free on points. I also booked directly thru hotel website to use points. It did take some time back then to link, but I think they've worked out those kinks. If you're not close to your 60 day FP day, I'd wait maybe another week, then reach out if you can't link.

Also go online with Holiday Inn & pull up the ressie by the conf # you have just to make sure they are identifying you by the same # you have.

I’ve booked 5-nights for the Holiday Inn in Disney Springs Area and I’m having problems registering the booking in MDE.

The booking was made 4 days ago directly with the hotel and I have a booking confirmation number from them.

How long should the booking take to register on the Disney system and do I need a different confirmation number from the hotel ? I’m reluctant to call as I’m in the UK especially if it’s too soon to register it etc.

It’s our first time to WDW and I’m finding the planning slightly overwhelming tbh.

I wanted to find out if you got your hotel ressie to link? Others are posting trouble too & I wanted to see if a little time was all that was needed?

Oh, and I just read your last comment about being a bit overwhelmed at the planning...I'm sooooo able to plan out your whole trip & come along as a stowaway in your suitcase, you'll hardly notice I'm there, I'm like a little elf. Ha-ha.

Happy planning.

I wanted to find out if you got your hotel ressie to link? Others are posting trouble too & I wanted to see if a little time was all that was needed?

Oh, and I just read your last comment about being a bit overwhelmed at the planning...I'm sooooo able to plan out your whole trip & come along as a stowaway in your suitcase, you'll hardly notice I'm there, I'm like a little elf. Ha-ha.

Happy planning.
I waited a few days but with no luck. In the end i went to my account online and managed to get it to find the booking but it still wouldn’t let me link it, I have no idea why not. I managed to find a UK freephone number for technical support and the CM managed to sort it quickly.

I love planning trips but this is a whole new level.

I'm so glad this worked out. Thanks for coming back to report the outcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!