Holiday Inn Nikki Bird

kilee

DIS Veteran
We stayed here w/ 2 rooms via Priceline. We paid $27/nt. We had requested that at least 1 room be non-smoking, but they were not able to accomodate that. They said both would be smoking, that was all they had.

Now, check-in here was funny. They refused to let anyone check-in before 4pm. I know that is the actual check-in time, but most places will check-in as the rooms are ready. Not here, so at 4pm there was a line a mile long. It took the better part of an hour to move through the line.

We got our 2 rooms. Now, it did look like they made an honest attempt at cleaning them. However, everything was just so run down it was hard to see past that. The windows were very thickly covered w/ some sort of filmy grim, and it made looking outside to seem like there was heavy fog out there. The doors and bathroom fixtures all showed a lot of rust. The carpet had large thick black tar like stains all over. The bedding was thread bare and had holes in it. Lastly, the fridge had a very strong sour milk odor (this could of been the last guests fault). Like I said they really tried to clean, but things were just so stained and old, it didn't help a real lot.

We did find the pool water to always be very, very warm. However, the pools always had a lot of "nature" type debris (sticks, leaves) in them.

We wouldn't stay here again, but if you can over look these things I guess it would be a great budget hotel to stay at.

Thanks for the review. We drove past it and surmised what you described just on a drive-by. I guess for $27 a night you cannot really complain, but even that seems high after reading your reviews.

After we returned home we had gotten a survey from the Holiday Inn corp. about our recent stay via email. I filled it out very honestly. 3 days later my checking account had been refunded the amount for both rooms in full including the priceline fee. I was shocked to say the least. Thankfully when we stayed it was a split stay and we were only here for a few nights. Had the trip not been so budgeted to the penny I would of switched resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter