Holiday Inn Resort Lake Beuna Vista

rdevine10

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
We just stayed here the other night, winning this hotel (3 1/2 stars) on hotwire for $55 a night (plus tax and $13 resort fee).

Upon checkin we were over run by a HUGE south american tour group of teenagers. I was quite scared it would really impact our stay, but, thankfully it did not!

They gave us a kid suite - 1 king and 1 bunk bed room (with 2 tvs). The pool area was nice, location decent, and we were happy with our 1 night stay.

Kids under 12 eat free here at the applebees- however, the applebees menu was not the same as our local kids menu. We actually decided to leave and go to another restaurant (if we are paying for the kids to eat, we wanted to eat something else!).

I am not sure I would pick this hotel as an Orlando destination (as there are many others we prefer), but, for the price, we had a very nice one night stay.

This hotel is now called Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs. I stayed here October 6-8th fleeing Hurricane Matthew so my review is based on that.

Arriving we were slapped with a $12/day self-parking fee, which was not mentioned anywhere when I booked (on top of the $210 plus tax per night). Valet parking is $18/day. We stayed on the 5th floor and had two queen beds, microwave, fridge, tv, Keurig coffee maker and a combo bath/shower. While the sheets were clean the spread on one of the beds was stained pretty badly. The rest of the room was clean and had plenty of towels. The beds were comfortable and the room was pretty quiet.

The pool area is nice, the hotel has a separate bar, restaurant and coffee shop and you will pay Disney prices for food and drink. It would have been nice if they had complimentary coffee for guests, as $3 for a cup is quite a bit, but nowhere else was open and I needed my fix. I can't comment on the food side we brought our own, but it seemed quite expensive for what was offered.

I wouldn't recommend it for an actual Disney trip, but maybe just for a night if you wanted to have dinner and drinks at Disney Springs (which is only a few minutes walk).

We just stayed here the other night, winning this hotel (3 1/2 stars) on hotwire for $55 a night (plus tax and $13 resort fee).

Upon checkin we were over run by a HUGE south american tour group of teenagers. I was quite scared it would really impact our stay, but, thankfully it did not!

They gave us a kid suite - 1 king and 1 bunk bed room (with 2 tvs). The pool area was nice, location decent, and we were happy with our 1 night stay.

Kids under 12 eat free here at the applebees- however, the applebees menu was not the same as our local kids menu. We actually decided to leave and go to another restaurant (if we are paying for the kids to eat, we wanted to eat something else!).

I am not sure I would pick this hotel as an Orlando destination (as there are many others we prefer), but, for the price, we had a very nice one night stay.

Hi! Was parking included in the resort fee or was that an additional charge?

This hotel is now called Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs. I stayed here October 6-8th fleeing Hurricane Matthew so my review is based on that.

Arriving we were slapped with a $12/day self-parking fee, which was not mentioned anywhere when I booked (on top of the $210 plus tax per night). Valet parking is $18/day. We stayed on the 5th floor and had two queen beds, microwave, fridge, tv, Keurig coffee maker and a combo bath/shower. While the sheets were clean the spread on one of the beds was stained pretty badly. The rest of the room was clean and had plenty of towels. The beds were comfortable and the room was pretty quiet.

The pool area is nice, the hotel has a separate bar, restaurant and coffee shop and you will pay Disney prices for food and drink. It would have been nice if they had complimentary coffee for guests, as $3 for a cup is quite a bit, but nowhere else was open and I needed my fix. I can't comment on the food side we brought our own, but it seemed quite expensive for what was offered.

I wouldn't recommend it for an actual Disney trip, but maybe just for a night if you wanted to have dinner and drinks at Disney Springs (which is only a few minutes walk).

Per their website "No Resort Fee" "Parking $12 per day, Valet $18 per day"
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/lake-buena-vista/dislb/hoteldetail?

$210 is a terrible price :eek: taking advantage of the storm .....

I couldn't get to their site as it kept crashing so I booked third-party :(. Many of us from the coast paid that price sadly.

That one may be a different one. The one I think the op was referring to is still call Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista and is on 535. The Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs is actually inside the main gateway towards DS off 535 (technically on property). We have also stayed at the Holiday Inn LBV and loved it. If I'd known how big the rooms were (we were just in a standard room with 2 beds) we would have booked more nights. We also got it as a 'secret rate' hotel. We were just needing something for one night as we were staying with family and arrived a day earlier than planned. We were told there was a daily resort fee that included parking and to be prepared to pay upon check out but we were not charged it.

We stayed here in August; we used the Mousesavers deal so the resort and parking fees were waived. Got a great nightly rate and loved the Kids Suite. Only 5 mins to DS and 5 minutes to the Disney Gates. Housekeeping was great, as well as the Front Desk and Bartender. Would definitely stay here again. We usually stay at AKL; this was our first time off property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!