Holiday Inn Universal Orlando

QueenB

Earning My Ears
Hi Everybody,

I am on the verge of booking today at Holiday Inn Universal Orlando. Can anybody offer me some insight
into this hotel? The deal up here in Canada was too good to refuse in terms of pricing. I am looking at June 30 - July 7/2002. Can anybody also squelch my fears in terms of driving. Have always flown down but this year my sister and I with teenagers in tow have decided to give driving a try. Scared to death!!!!!!!!!

We are staying at this hotel the last 3 days of our vacation 4/3-4/6. We are also driving from NY. This is the second time we are driving down. The truth is ...heading down is not too bad...the ride home seems twice as long!!! It's kinda like childbirth...if it were that terrible, you would never do it again...there must be an amnesia effect LOL!!! So here we go again, 3 kids plus we talked the neighbors into going with us!!! That make 12 people, 2 mini vans and a lot of prayers.
Enjoy!!

Sounds like you are going to need lots of humour. Hopefully when you get back you can drop a line
about your stay at the Holiday Inn.

Thanks, in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter