***Holiday Recipe Exchange Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

:woohoo: It's moved!!

Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on November 06, 2012 at 8:59 am

Your item has arrived at the delivering post office in AUSTRALIA at 6:31 am on November 08, 2012.

News from home. Skyped with my MiL last night. Package was delivered yesterday. I'll be home on Sunday (Saturday your time) and will post what I got. Can't wait to open it!

:yay: for that arrival.

Hope you are having a fun vacation, Princess. We get home Sat. too.

Pennst8r - thanks so much for my parcel. I loved coming home to it and unwrapping it.

I found:
  • Recipes - Banana bread, lemon chicken, linguini with clam sauce, peach cobbler, macaroons, sugar cookies and glace icing and baked oatmeal. I'm salivating just by reading the recipes!
  • Spider web tea towel. Now I'll keep thinking I need to dust the drawer everytime I see the tea towel! ;)
  • Pumpkin votive candles. I'll keep these for next year.
  • Cookie cutters. They are cute. Will need to try out that sugar cookie recipe with these.
  • Cupcake paper cups. I'll be using these for Christmas!
  • Mini chopping board (for the bar). I just need to install a bar...but I'll be usiing the chopping board until then.
  • List pads. DH thanks you for these. He makes out the shopping lists.
  • Magic Cloth - Disney related. Can't wait to try this out.
  • Big bag of Halloween Candy. I won't tell DS that I've got these.

All the gifts came in a shopping bag with Mike Wazowski on it! Love the bag.

Thanks again!

princess::upsidedow

:yay: Glad it arrived. Sounds great!
And hope you had a great trip, Princess...........we did!!

And that completes this exchange. Watch for the Regional Cookbook in spring.

I just saw this! Yay!!!! I had been gathering things just incase! Glad you liked it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter