• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holidy Inn Questions....Again (Sorry guys)

smilingmouse

<font color=CC00FF>Eeyore's Girl ~ <font color=gre
I have yet another HI question:

What are the pillows like? Are they the regular square pillows? Or, are the the long, round ones that are often used in French hotels?

Thanks, again, for all of your help and advice :) :flower1:

Hi Smilingmouse

They are regular pillows, not the round ones. If you don't like the one on your bed you can call Housekeeping and get a different one from a "menu" - a Holiday Inn speciality! Can't remember the choices offhand, but you should find something to suit!

Thanks to both of you!!!!

I have yet ANOTHER question for all of you: do toileteries come in the standard rooms at the HI? If so, which ones and what kinds?

Thanks again :)

From memory. There is liquid soap and shower gel attached to the wall beside the sink and bath/shower. Small bottles of shampoo and conditioner - probably only suitable for couple of uses.
As is standard in HI there was a notice saying had you forgot anything to contact reception. Not sure what you get as I did not try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter