Holly's going to run the princess 5k motivational journal

starswilldiex

Princesd Holly
Hey everyone -
I am going to start this journal to keep myself motivated and on track!

About me:
I am 31 years old but i will turn 32 before the run!
I had gastric bypass surgery 10 years ago and have kept off 125 lbs. I was 275 and am now 150! I unfortunately have all my extra skin but we've become friends!
4 years i injured my back and I eventually had surgery..spinal fusion at l5-s1. I will need future surgery as the several other levels have started to deteriorate and I have spondylosis. I am on meds to control the pain and sometimes they do..others eh..not really!
I started working out with my husband in early June 2015 as a way to better manage some of my pain. Also it helps us both to stay focused! My younger 22 old brother also works out and he is trying (he needs to loose 150 lbs) but he is not as focused..

My husband and I have been married since May 2014 but together since I was 17 and we saved up after wedding for our disneymoon this last May 2015! It was so magical!!

So i am going to be using the couch25k pro app to track my progress and also the preva app my gym equipment uses!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hey everyone -
I am going to start this journal to keep myself motivated and on track!

About me:
I am 31 years old but i will turn 32 before the run!
I had gastric bypass surgery 10 years ago and have kept off 125 lbs. I was 275 and am now 150! I unfortunately have all my extra skin but we've become friends!
4 years i injured my back and I eventually had surgery..spinal fusion at l5-s1. I will need future surgery as the several other levels have started to deteriorate and I have spondylosis. I am on meds to control the pain and sometimes they do..others eh..not really!
I started working out with my husband in early June 2015 as a way to better manage some of my pain. Also it helps us both to stay focused! My younger 22 old brother also works out and he is trying (he needs to loose 150 lbs) but he is not as focused..

My husband and I have been married since May 2014 but together since I was 17 and we saved up after wedding for our disneymoon this last May 2015! It was so magical!!

So i am going to be using the couch25k pro app to track my progress and also the preva app my gym equipment uses!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

How is your training going?

Hi @starswilldiex ! I hope you c25k is going well! If you need any support or help just let us know. This is a great community that really supports all of our individual goals and circumstances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!