Hollywood Hotel Help

We are not going until November 2017, so we have quite a bit of time still. My family of four has been before, in August, and we are specifically going back to see the Haunted Mansion Nightmare Before Christmas overlay and run the Infinity Gauntlet challenge. We are bringing our family friends with us because we introduced them to WDW last year and now they want to see Disneyland too.

We have a short-term vacation rental home with a backup Desert Inn and Suites C2 suite for a week and are looking for an LA hotel for the first two nights. I am only really intrigued by The Magic Castle so far, and waiting to see how the price moves. I need other suggestions, which is why I looked in here!

I find the planning is fun and exciting too! The HM overlay must be amazing. That ride will most likely be closed when we go, which I'm upset about (and my DD will be quite upset too), but the last week in August is when works best for us. Fun for your friends to compare WDW and Disneyland. We'll be in that boat too. Can't wait.

Nice...so you may stay at Desert Inn too. The Magic Castle looks really nice and gets great reviews. It's above our budget since we'll need 4 nights, but I do keep checking just in case. Good luck in hotel finding. Hope this thread helped with suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter