Hollywood RD and Bus Transporation

Tbiafore

Mouseketeer
If Hollywood studios on occasion does its early entry 1 hour before regular park opening (since they sometimes open earlier than normal), is the only way to get there in time is to drive? I see that the buses from the hotel only start running 45 minutes before park opens. Am I understanding this correctly?

The "official" answer is 45 minutes but I believe they start running 60-90 minutes before official park opening.

If Hollywood studios on occasion does its early entry 1 hour before regular park opening (since they sometimes open earlier than normal), is the only way to get there in time is to drive? I see that the buses from the hotel only start running 45 minutes before park opens. Am I understanding this correctly?
If staying on property, it's recommended guests arrive at resort transportation 90 mins before ETPE begins in order to be on one of the first buses/Skyliner heading to a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter