Home videos

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
My sister pulled out our old home videos last night. Awwww, we were so cute when we little! I never get tired of watching those. There's one where my sister is standing on the top of our slide in the backyard and she says that she had a birthday and that she's 4. And mom says "I thought you were 3." And Paula says "yeah, but I'm gonna grow bigger and bigger. and then I'll be 4." lol! In that same video, she sings "It's a Small World" and then I say it in Hebrew, and I say "Don't you know it in Hebrew, Paula? It's_____ (I can't make out what I'm saying)" We went to a Jewish preschool.

I love the one of us at 2 and 3 in a little sandbox. Mom asks Paula to sing for the camera but she says no, and then I say that I want to sing. I sing "You are My Sunshine" and get the words wrong. I sing "you make me happy when my eyes are grey" lol. Then I say "I think I'm fin-ished" I say "Say giddy-up, Paula, say giddy-up" and she goes "No!" and I say, matter of factly, "Paula said no."

My elementary school had a May Dance every year where each class would do some cute little group dance. We have most of them on video. In second grade, my class danced to "Li'l Liza Jane." One of the steps we did was swivel our hips and bend our knees, except a lot of us are sticking our bottoms way out on the video. lol. The audience went nuts with laughter.

So cute, AngieBelle!

We don't have any videos of me or my brothers, just lots of snapshots... bet the videos would be fun to watch!

Cool!!! Unfortunately, my parents didn't have a camera back in those days... Just still photos. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter