Homecommin

Rich M

DIS Veteran
I notice that reservations for this restaurant is always really late. Do they take walk up around 6?

ncc1701

Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW
You may have better luck on a weekday evening than weekend/ holiday. We had an ADR for 6:30 and checked in at 6:10 on a Sunday on our last trip. Walk-ups were getting quoted a 2 hour wait time. It was cold for November so everyone wanted to sit inside . We got seated by 6:30.
Two years before around 5:30-6:00 on a weeknight they were quoting around an hour.

• Christine

DIS Veteran
    We were there during one of the busiest weeks in November recently. I had booked part of my group in for an ADR (9 people) ahead of time, but could not get ANYTHING for the remaining group of 6. I did not want to eat at 10:15!!

On the day that I wanted to dine there, I just called the restaurant directly and asked if they could seat a party of 6 of at 6:30. I was told NO PROBLEM, they took my info and I showed up.

tzeitel

Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda
    I have read that Open Table has better options (group size/times) than booking through Disney.

• Lilsia

DIS Veteran
    You would have better luck going for lunch or an early dinner. It seems like every time I walk past there, they have people outside trying to get customers to come in. I think that only busy times are the "peak" dinner times. That works great for us because we rather eat earlier.

Aimeedyan

<font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi
    They reserve a large portion of their seating for walk-ups only, and we have had great success with very short waits in the past (or we just grab a seat at the bar). They are also in the process of enclosing their outdoor patio so they will soon have more air conditioned seating which will help a lot, too!

If you know when you want to eat, I would call the restaurant directly for a reservation.

buzz1fan

I Can't wait to be back!
    I’ve been looking for months for this weekend- and only 1000 pm was available. Today they had dinner options at any time. I think they just released them today around 10 am because there was nothing at 8 am.

• buzz1fan

I Can't wait to be back!
    I’ve been looking for months for this weekend- and only 1000 pm was available. Today they had dinner options at any time 4-8. I think they just released them today around 10 am because there was nothing at 8 am. But right now nothing is available again . Crazy

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING SHOW

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS