Homecommin

Rich M

DIS Veteran
I notice that reservations for this restaurant is always really late. Do they take walk up around 6?

You may have better luck on a weekday evening than weekend/ holiday. We had an ADR for 6:30 and checked in at 6:10 on a Sunday on our last trip. Walk-ups were getting quoted a 2 hour wait time. It was cold for November so everyone wanted to sit inside . We got seated by 6:30.
Two years before around 5:30-6:00 on a weeknight they were quoting around an hour.

We were there during one of the busiest weeks in November recently. I had booked part of my group in for an ADR (9 people) ahead of time, but could not get ANYTHING for the remaining group of 6. I did not want to eat at 10:15!!

On the day that I wanted to dine there, I just called the restaurant directly and asked if they could seat a party of 6 of at 6:30. I was told NO PROBLEM, they took my info and I showed up.

I have read that Open Table has better options (group size/times) than booking through Disney.

You would have better luck going for lunch or an early dinner. It seems like every time I walk past there, they have people outside trying to get customers to come in. I think that only busy times are the "peak" dinner times. That works great for us because we rather eat earlier.

They reserve a large portion of their seating for walk-ups only, and we have had great success with very short waits in the past (or we just grab a seat at the bar). They are also in the process of enclosing their outdoor patio so they will soon have more air conditioned seating which will help a lot, too!

If you know when you want to eat, I would call the restaurant directly for a reservation.

I’ve been looking for months for this weekend- and only 1000 pm was available. Today they had dinner options at any time. I think they just released them today around 10 am because there was nothing at 8 am.

I’ve been looking for months for this weekend- and only 1000 pm was available. Today they had dinner options at any time 4-8. I think they just released them today around 10 am because there was nothing at 8 am. But right now nothing is available again . Crazy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!