Homemade shirts?

I really only wear t-shirts while working out, and I don't really want to be matchy matchy, but my husband and son LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea. They think it's the biggest amount of fun ever.

So for our last DLR trip, and I gotta get started with our WDW trip, there were two days that they did shirts.

I went to the DISigns board and looked around, and had people make a design or two, then fumbled around with transfer paper and made them their matchymatchy shirts.

Then I took a $1 small canvas bag and put a transfer on THAT, so I matched them while not having to wear a shirt. :)

Totally planning on doing the same for WDW. What I would *love* would be to make pins so I don't have to bring little bags to match them, but have you SEEN the cost of pin-makers????

I gave up on making matching shirts as our party swelled to over 20 people. But we were able to find great Disney shirts at Walmart for less than $8! The women wore red and the men found blue shirts at the Disney store. It was so easy to spot and the blue and red combination looked great in pictures.

I made shirts for my DD first trip last year and will make them again for this year at Christmas. Usually find the DISigns at CreativeDISigns . After my DD goes to sleep I put out a shirt and a couple toys for the next day. I really have to get going on shirts, but have already started stocking up on little Disney knick knacks. Got a bunch of Disney Silly Bandz last night. Shirts are a lot of fun especially since Tinkerbell is the one that bring them all to her :-) :yay:

My Mother-In-Law made this shirt for me!

It's a bit rumpled after a long park day but that's my fault. :)

I call it my Haunted Mansion Camo shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!