Homeschoolers and youth program

Chells5boys

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if there are any homeschool groups or families out there that have plans to do any of the youth programs between now and May 2020? I’m interested in taking my 3 teen boys but there is a minimum number to participate.
Thanks,
Michelle

We have a homeschooled 12 year old and will likely visit a couple of times in that window. We did the Up Close with Rhinos tour this fall and will do Behind the Seeds this winter with my parents. We'd be interested in workshops, but it's not clear to me that annual pass holders can participate. It seems to require ticket purchases.

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if there are any homeschool groups or families out there that have plans to do any of the youth programs between now and May 2020? I’m interested in taking my 3 teen boys but there is a minimum number to participate.
Thanks,
Michelle
We are hoping to go in February and were looking for a group to go with to take advantage of the lower priced tickets with the YES classes. If I find any I will let you know and please let me know if you find a group going in February. We have two boys, ages 10 and 12.

We'll be there from the afternoon of Mon Feb 10 to Fri Feb 14. Focus of our trip was going to be Epcot, but we will do other parks too. However, we don't want to have to buy park tickets, so I'm not sure we can participate this year.

I have a 13 year old and 10 year old and we're considering an early May trip next year. We have APs for Universal and were only going to do HS and maybe an after-hours event at AK but if there was a group we could hook up with and get YES tickets I'd be interested.

I have two teenaged boys - 13 and 15 (oldest will be 16 in early Feb 2020) - and I am very much interested in finding a group to do Disney Youth Programs, especially the ones around drawing and animation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!