Hong Kong at Thanksgiving

Thanks for all the replies. We have moved around our plans a little. Our new plan has us going to tour the peak and the city on our first day, Wednesday. We will come back to spend the rest of the day at the park and then spend the next full day at Disney.
My husband did not want us to stay in the city had risk having an issue getting back to the airport for our flight. He also found he had some hotel vouchers that we will be using during our stay.

That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your trip and let us know how it goes when you get back.

So, i'm not sure if I want to even venture to the city to check out the peak...we might just stay at Disney both days.
If I am staying at the Marriott hotel at the airport that has a shuttle to HKDL, and we are just going to the park and maybe the disney resorts to check them out, is there any reason I need to get Hong Kong dollars? Should I be fine relying on my credit card?

Some of the snack shops/carts don't take credit card. But other than that, you should be just fine with credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!