Hoop De Doo questions

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
Right now we have DDP and Hoop De Doo booked (which is nice, as you don't have to prepay!)

I'm wondering if on site, we could pay for the HDD (I imagine so, because what happens if you messed up and used all of your TS before then?)?

Also, would it be possible to keep the child in the party on the DDP, but pay for the adults (as HDD is $50.22/ adult and $25.43/child, and DDP (we are DVC) is $37.99/adult and $10.99/child, so 10.99x2<$25.43)?

Experiences and opinions welcomed.

I was wondering this also-We had to change our res to add 2 more and the total came to over $300 for all of us-So info would be greatly appreciated!

ALSO----OP if you don't mind---They said they need to now split our party of 7 up between 2 tables does this mean we may not sit together at all or is it possible to push the 2 tables together?

I heard that everyone in the party has to use DP credits for shows and character dining.

I too read that everyone at shows have to use DDP but am hoping I could split this bill. Any real life experience would be greatly appreciated!

When I made the reservations, I told him that we were on the dining plan. There are 6 of us going and some may want to pay OOP. The CM that I spoke to said that we can use our dining plan, pay with our credit card or pay cash when we get there if we like. He told me that we could pay however we like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter