• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-dee-doo

tonysgal34

Mouseketeer
We were thinking of seeing the Hoopdeedoo revue and had heard that they fill up years in advance. Is it worth trying to get a spot for this year or just forget it??

They do fill up early, but they have cancellations all of the time. I would try and keep trying. Good lUck.
Linda

I really don't think that they fill up years in advance, just call you probably will get a table. It is a fun show

Cancellations are common, I have called months ahead of the trip and not gotten reservations, Then called when we got to WDW and had my choice of nights.

I just called about a week ago and made 7:15 res. for June 15,03.In March 2000 we were staying in FW and wanted go so I called from the campground and could get in for the late show almost any night.

We have done it 3 times already! Once is really enough but my youngest DS just loves it. Looks like we will be doing it again in July because we will have friends with us who have never been to WDW and DS wants them to see Hoop De doo!

TC:cool:

We were there 10/02. Our now two year old is still singing "Hoope de doo, Hoop de doo!" I would be surprised if you couldn't get tickets. It's worth the look on the youngsters faces (and my DH's too!);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter