• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoopdedoo review question

mickeymule

I want to keep going to Disney until it is too man
How bad are the seats if you get late reservations. My dad and I are getting to Disney a day and a half before the rest of the family (my wife and 2 children). Since he is staying at the campground for the trip, we figured it would be cool to hit the hoopdedoo review since we have never done it and the rest of the family does not care to much about it.

My question is, when we decided we wanted to do it, it was about 2 months, maybe a little more before the date that I was able to get reservations, and I hear the sooner the reservation the better the seats.

So, how bad are the "bad" seats?

Thanks

I think we stayed in the "worst" seats in the house. We were on the ground floor, in the very back corner, with noone else behind us. We had a great view and fun was had by all. Go for it.

Certainly the seats depend on the time of year. We made reservations about 8 weeks ahead of time for an early Feb. trip and we right up front - seems we were one of the first to reserve, even 7 to 8 weeks out. In honesty, we were too close - had to look "up" all the time. Though, they did take advantage of the close by tables to pick on the patrons.;)

there are no "bad" seats in the hoop-dee-doo. some are better than otheres but none are really that bad at all. they probably fill up the first level before the balcony but i prefer the balcony seats so it really doesn't matter. the seats are not something to worry about..
:D enjoy your trip!!

Thank you very much. I do appreciate the help. I was concerned since up in this area when you hear of a "bad" seat, it could be a pole in the way or you are lucky if you can see the stage :) I feel better now.

I'm going the first week in december. Any idea if I would be able to get decent seats at this time if I were to make reservations now?

Hey jordgubben, When I made the reservations, the guy said I was lucky at the time, but it does not hurt to check. I guess they seat you when you get there from what I can tell, first come first serve.

See you in December :)

I called a week ago for dates in early dec and the for the 3 days we could have gone they only had the late show available. No idea what kind of seats we will get (and hopefully the kids can stay awake!) but call soon - it can sell out!

Does anyone know if its first come first serve for seating or are you supposed to request like floor or balcony .. They did ask if we were celebrating birthday's or anything , I said well not really altho we all have birthdays around trip time just not during the trip in hopes to get seats with interaction ( which i wasn't lying we are going 10-29-04 and we have birthdays in our party on 10-2, 10-3, 10-10 and 11-18 ) Thanks for any advise Michelle

You already have seat assignments. When you pick up your tickets you will see your seat number on there. The sooner you book the better your seats. The later shows are easier to get better seats.

Gina::MinnieMo

Ok well its a bit less then a year out so I can only hope that we will be in good seats for the 7:15 show ! Thanks Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter