Hopeful Disney bride 2010

Thanks for that.

I know they are addictive. As soon as I put my girls to bed I am on her all night.

Thanks for that.

Been reading loads today. Looking at Misty's and Randy's website and pictures. They both look brilliant. Not sure which I prefer more.

I havent heard off Disney yet, so hopefully tomorrow I will.

Hi Kelly! Welcome to the PJ's! I saw that you are confused with some abbreviations and well, I TOTALLY know how that feels. Even now I'll see one and ask myself... what could that be... hmmmmm... Well, I had found this thread A list of Common Abbreviationswhen I first started on these boards and still refer back to it every so often. Hope that helps!

Oh and as for subscribing to threads, you can choose an option in "User CP", "edit options", "default subscription option", (i do daily email notification, but for some reason never get them, maybe my spam eats them) that will subscribe you to every thread you post in. That is what I chose to do, that way I never lose a post. Then when you want to go back to someone PJ you can just hit "quick links" on the right side of your screen (below your login, and private message info) and hit subscribed threads. :goodvibes Hope that helps! If you have any other ?s let us know! Good Luck and hope you have fun with the boards! :)

Thanks. My word. There are so many to remember. Im sure i will have to check them more than once.

Disney are ringing me tomorrow. Cant wait. I missed the call on thursday by about 5 mins and then the lady that rung me said she wasnt in til tuesday. she did send me an e-mail with a document attached which did cover most our questions.

My oldest daughter is chuffed. She gone to school telling everyone that we are getting married. She keeps asking why we cant this year. I am still in shock myself. We have talked about it so many times and never did anything but now it definately going to happen. Im so excited.

I cant stop looking at dresses now. There are so many beautiful ones.

Just trying to figure out what to do about a dinner reception afterwards. We are all quite picky with food and not very adventurous. Just trying to find something everyone will like. So much to think about and Im sure the time will fly by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter