• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoping for a room at 7 months

alystad

Earning My Ears
What are the chances of being able to book Hawaii at 7 months next July? We will be on Oahu July 2nd - 12? I would love a 2 bedroom but would be flexible to do 2 studios? Any incite is welcomed.

Very good I think. June sometimes can be hard to get because many members like to book then while the point cost is lower, but I have not heard anyone having problems with July. There is always a chance you might not be able to book a standard view as Aulani owners often book that room category, but the other views should easily be available.

Good luck.

You could have problems finding a 2BR or studio for the July 2 through 5 period. At 7 months out for that time in 2014, 2BRs in all categories had two or more of those four nights missing, same as to studios. After July 5 only standard view was filled before 7 months out.

I think it can be done but you should be flexible with which type of view you're willing to book as well as your dates (ie don't book your airfare before you snag your reservation in case you need to swing one way or the other) AND you should be ready to go online AT 8:00 am when the booking window opens. I wouldn't say from what I've seen so far that anything at Aulani is a shoe-in. I rarely see anybody say they've snagged a standard view at 7 months - there just aren't that many of them. And if you fiddle around and miss being online promptly at 8:00 you could miss out. I have been successful booking a studio for August 2x now (1x OV and 1x IV) and both times the availability was gone for 7 consecutive nights within minutes after I booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter