Hopping and FP+

hpsauxe

Earning My Ears
Tomorrow is my FP day and just trying to get organized in advance. We are going to do HS on the morning of the 17th November and then hop to Epcot. We are likely going to book Epcot FP, but I was wondering: say I just book one Frozen FP and don’t use any of the other 2, can I then once I get into HS book a day of FP? I think you can do this the other way round (say book ToT and then make day of Epcot selection), but not sure if it works this way round. Let me know if you have been able to do this. Thanks!

Tomorrow is my FP day and just trying to get organized in advance. We are going to do HS on the morning of the 17th November and then hop to Epcot. We are likely going to book Epcot FP, but I was wondering: say I just book one Frozen FP and don’t use any of the other 2, can I then once I get into HS book a day of FP? I think you can do this the other way round (say book ToT and then make day of Epcot selection), but not sure if it works this way round. Let me know if you have been able to do this. Thanks!
No. The ability to hold FP's in multiple parks at one time only works once you have tapped a FP in a park so trying to hold the later FP and add prior to that would not work.

I am hopping in Nov and I decided to book FP for the park we will be in during the morning and then will try for FPs in the other park once we use the original 3. We may also try to book more in the morning park depending on the times available before we hop to the afternoon park. I also booked FP for everyone in my party, even if they are not planning to ride. My mom will not do certain things with big drops or that are fast but she has FPs with us and we will just tap her band in and she will go shopping or whatever while we ride.

Also if you don’t find what you are looking for on FP day, keep trying to modify. I’ve been able to move a few times already and I still have 6 weeks to go.

With Epcot, if you plan to rope drop it shouldn't be too long of a line for Frozen Ever After. It feels like most people head for Test Track or Soarin' (at least from personal experience) since they are closest to the main gate. Last time we rope dropped Epcot was between Christmas / New Years, and the FEA wait was about 20 minutes in standby. If that is the only ride you care about doing at Epcot, that may be an option for you so you can secure afternoon FP's in HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter