• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Horror Night Tickets

Julie 363

Soccer Mom #1 #2 #28
Can anyone tell me where and when I can purchace these tickets? Can you purchace them online and can anyone buy these or are they just for onsite guests?
Thanks

Anyone can buy HHN tickets. Generally, they are available on the website or at the gate. Ticket prices are about:

For AP holders:
Peak nights (Friday, Saturday): $30
Off-peak nights: $20

Stay and Scream tickets (buy a day ticket to the park and do HHN the same night) run a bit more than the AP holder rates.

If you just want to do HHN and have no AP or same day ticket, then the price is about the same as a day ticket: around $50.

Excuse my ignorance but is AP annual passholder? I'm still trying to learn all the abbreviations.
We will be down there Oct 31 & Nov 1st, we were thinking about purchacing the 2 day/2 park pass so how would that work out as far as how much the tickets would be? Are they discounted in any way because you have a 2 day pass? Does Universal limit the amount of tickets they sell like WDW does?
Thanks for the info

We are only going to be down in Orlando for two days and we live too far away to probably use the tickets another time within a year so that is why I was considering buying the 2 day/ 2 park tickets. I found them for $87/adult and $75/child through www.Sams.com which I didn't think was too bad of a price. It would save us around $60 if we bought them now vs at the gate when we are there. Thanks for the info......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter