hospital catastophie

mewmewpwr

if you notice this notice then you will notice tha
:guilty: :guilty: :guilty: nothing really bad happend to anyone exept me, no i didn't get sent to the emergancy room.
My mom is a nurse and i stay after school on thursdays today and she picked me up earlyer and told me that she didn't have enough time to drop me off at home so i had to go to the hospital while my mom did what ever she did, i couldn't make any noise and i was being extremley good but the sad part is i was sitting there for two and a half hours @_@ until my mom said my aunt was going to pick me up ok to the sad part because of this hospital catastrophie i had to miss dance class. and dancing is my life!! expecially tap and jazz wich was tonight, but atleast i get to rest today cause normally on thrusdays im going CRAZY over every thing p.s sorry this is so long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter