Delete Thread

9 days?! WOOT!!! I just booked a night at RPR during our thanksgiving trip for R's bday so we can get the two days of EP. I'm going back to universal!!! Woo hoo! Now to wait six months... :sad:

Yes! (Well 8 days now!) Yay for booking, boo that it’s 6 months away though.

Enjoyed your report and your pictures are awesome! Your next trip is popping up soon. We have to wait til September. I think we'll try and get another one in for December too! Have fun in May!!!

Totally late to the party but I wanted to thank you for your report! We were last there in 2012 so a lot has changed. We stayed at RPR then and really enjoyed it although we have nothing else at Universal to compare it to. We were supposed to spend time there in December but I think we're going to have to bump that up to the end of November. Gotta get my holiday spirit! So one day in October and 2 in December. Of course we're combining with WDW (isn't it sort of sacrilege to come to Orlando and not step foot on WDW property)?

And hot butter beer? What?!? I'm going to have to give that one a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!