Votes: 36 43.4%
  • Marshmallow

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • plain

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • other

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters
I vote "Both". I particularly like Panara's Signature Hot Chocolate. It has whipped cream, chocolate chip marshmallow and caramel. Yum! I think I may get one tonight. It's chilly in Florida!

I don't like anything, and I mean anything to have a different taste then its suppose to, but for some reason I lose my life long hard headiness over Hot Chocolate put some whip cream and marsh mellows in that bad boy, and don't forget the toast and glass of water to go with it

Toppings don't matter if it isn't made with milk, light cream, half and half, etc. Just straight H2O mixed with brown powder makes nasty hot brown water.

I forgot to add that I like to add flavored cream to it. I used to be able to find York Peppermint creamer or Thin Mint creamer. That was wonderful. Now the peppermint creamers have mocha with it. I don't want my hot chocolate to taste like coffee.

Plain because we usually do not have whipped cream around. My 87 year old Mom likes it with a little shot of raspberry flavor rum. ;)

Never thought of that but...Mom is usually right!:thumbsup2 I'd also opt for a couple of shots of Baileys.:sunny: Otherwise plain or whipped cream is great but I seldom drink hot chocolate.

Has anyone tried ice cream in their hot chocolate? You have to start with very hot chocolate, but basically vanilla ice cream is the same ingredient as whip cream -- just colder. It's not something I do often, but it's fun to try something different.

I chose marshmallows, prefer the miniature ones and I like when they start to melt into the hot chocolate.

I like whipped cream too though, especially in the spray can. And a dusting of cocoa to top it off.

Has anyone tried ice cream in their hot chocolate? You have to start with very hot chocolate, but basically vanilla ice cream is the same ingredient as whip cream -- just colder. It's not something I do often, but it's fun to try something different.

DD's favorite hot chocolate is from a gelato place in one of our malls. They use gelato. She will go to the mall just to get that.

My favorite way is to make real hot chocolate with part milk and part cream, cocoa, a little sugar and a little vanilla. Then top with a large, roasted marshmallow. Only get it a couple of times each winter as we only roast marshmallows when we build a fire in the fire pit and roast them with the grandkids

Otherwise, same hot chocolate as above with a dollop of whipped cream

Plain and diluted. I don't like it too sweet.

I love milk
I love chocolate

I HATE hot chocolate

Go figure :confused3
Give me a cup of coffee instead please, I hate hot chocolate too. But I think it's mostly because the fake stuff is too sweet. @Disneylover99 try making it yourself to control the sugar and still get the richness instead of watering it down: 1 big tbsp. cocoa powder and 1 tsp. sugar warmed on the stove in 1 cup whole milk until it's hot and frothy. Add a pinch of salt and a dash of vanilla, rum or almond extract. Lightyears better than the powdered stuff! :thumbsup2

Give me a cup of coffee instead please, I hate hot chocolate too. But I think it's mostly because the fake stuff is too sweet. @Disneylover99 try making it yourself to control the sugar and still get the richness instead of watering it down: 1 big tbsp. cocoa powder and 1 tsp. sugar warmed on the stove in 1 cup whole milk until it's hot and frothy. Add a pinch of salt and a dash of vanilla, rum or almond extract. Lightyears better than the powdered stuff! :thumbsup2
Most of the cafes here serve it unsweetened with sugar packets so you can sweeten to your liking. So, if you make it Germany soeday--don't be afraid to order teh hot chocolate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter