Hotel Closest to the Train

smiley

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be staying in DLP next year and want to choose the hotel that is closest to the train station as we will be taking a couple of side trips into Paris for the day. Which hotel is the closest to the train station?

Also, we will be arriving from Germany and believe we can take a train directly into Disneyland. Is the train station we will be arriving from Germany the same train station we will be using to go to Paris for our day trips?

I tried to find a map to show the layout of DLP so I could locate the train station, though I had no luck.

Thanks for the help.

-Julie

:D

Hi Julie

If you try this link

http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/introduction.htm

and hover your mouse arrow over the page you'll be able to see where the TGV station is.

The Disneyland hotel & Hotel New York are the closest to the station but in all honesty we have stayed at 3 of the other hotels and found them all convenient for walking ot the parks - past the station. Don't forget that there a complimentary busses from the hotel to the parks - from memory I believe the busses drop you off right near the station.

I'm pretty sure (though someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the train you'll be coming from Germany on takes you into Paris itself and then you catch a further train from the centre of Paris to DLP.

Have fun planning

Ang

Originally posted by Ang1e
[Bstation but in all honesty we have stayed at 3 of the other hotels and found them all convenient for walking ot the parks - past the station. Don't forget that there a complimentary busses from the hotel to the parks - from memory I believe the busses drop you off right near the station.
[/B]

I was blown away by how convenient it was. I stayed at the Santa Fe in 2000. I checked out on Sunday and put my luggage in storage and headed off to the park. About an hour before I had to be at the train, I walked to my hotel (it was maybe a 15 minute walk but there is a bus) and then got my luggage and took the bus back to the park entrance. The train station is right there! I couldn't believe that I could spend that much time at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter