hotel discount applied to a reservation

chewbaccamom

Earning My Ears
I have a full package reservation with rack rates for hotels, where can I watch to get a room discount added to my AKL room? and when do they start to offer this for travel dates of 2020?

Discounts for 2020 aren't out yet. They have only published them through 2019. Just need to keep an eye out.
Its not as simple as applying a discount. I don't book packages so I am not sure how it works. But when discounts do come out, in simple terms, you have to kind of rebook. If the room you selected is available for discount, you can then change your reservation.

Just keep in mind that although they publish discounts, you aren't guaranteed. They are dependent on availability.

If you booked through a travel agent, they will watch for you. If not, you are on your own to keep abreast of all things Disney, including room rates. You can do this by watching this webpage, and signing up for daily emails where any discounts are announced as soon as known. Another great website is www.mousesavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!