Hotel Guests Preferred Access Reservations worked!

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Couldn't find anything online so I called and they got us a Carthay dinner for a week and a half from now. Here's more info including the number: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/priority-reservations-hotel-guests/

(For those who don't know: this is a service for guests of the Disneyland hotels prior to your trip. If you want a reservation at any of the places listed but can't find one online give them a call and they might be able to find one. They will ask for your hotel confirmation number, I didn't have mine but they were able to look it up, so you do have to have a reservation.)

Yes this is a very nice perk. I've even used it with success to get same-day reservations. A few years back, we were tired, hot, exhausted during a July trip and decided at about 3pm that it would be lovely to have a long, air conditioned dinner at the Napa Rose. Online reservations showed no availability (not surprising.) So I called GCH (where we were staying) front desk and asked if any possibility of someone helping us get a table. Sure enough they could, at 6pm, which was perfection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!