Hotel Kingdom Question

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
I booked a room with Hotel Kingdom at a significantly lower rate than what is listed now ($199.19 v. $255.21). My concern is that my receipt does not list my rate -- anywhere.

Has anyone booked with HK and had the price go up and had problems? I feel a little naked without proof of what price I booked the room at.

AlexandNessa - I just checked my HK confirmation and there isn't a price listed on mine either. I had printed out the "immediate confirmation" page when I was making the reservation and it listed the breakdown with the rates - also, the amount stated as needed for my down payment does exactly match the amount put through to my card. This is my first time dealing with HK, but they called me to check my reservation and were great on the phone. If you feel uneasy I would definitely call them and ask for a confirmation with the rates on it. The rates for my dates also went up significantly in the last week!

Don't worry about it. I had the same concerns when I booke through them and it all worked out. They are great and reputable.

Just checked and I have my email with the rates they had confirmed but it sounds like there is nothing to worry about. These people haven't ever had a problem before. Call and get them to send you another email with the rates.

The e-mail I received from hotelkingdom confirming my reservation does have my rate of $149.25 at the RPR on the message.

Pheww! Crisis averted. Got a second confirmation from Hotel Kingdom spelling out my rate, what was taken as a deposit, and what I'll owe at the hotel. I thought it was a little weird that my rate wasn't on my initial receipt.

Thanks everyone!

If you book through Hotel Kingdom, can you get a price adjustment if the rates go down? Wishful thinking! Thanks

As far as I know, if the lower rate is with Hotel Kingdom then the answer is yes. I just did this when they were having a sale. Changed the rate from 157.50 to 126.00 per night!!!!

Call them if this happens, but I have found it to be no problem (so far!)

I asked the same question yesterday to a Hotel Kingdom Operator and she said "yes! just call" and they will lower your reservation rate to the lower rate. Nice.

BTW, the garden room rate for March, the HRH, just went down $10 last night on Hotel Kingdom.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter