Hotel near Sea World?

bigmama67

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are coming in August and are looking for a hotel for two nights while we hit Sea World and Aquatica. We will have a car, but we are hoping to find something a clean, reasonable hotel near Sea World. We have two children of different genders so the ideal would be a room with 2 beds plus a sofa bed. Hot breakfast would be great but is not a deal-breaker. Thanks for any input!

I’ll be in Orlando in June with 2 teenage boys. I’ve done a lot of comparison shopping for hotels near Seaworld. I eventually decided on the new Holiday Inn Express at Seaworld. It’s new, has a hot breakfast daily, is reasonably priced, & is close to the SeaWorld Parks.

We just spent time at Sea World. We stayed at the Drury Inn and Suites for the first time and LOVED it! Spacious, reasonable price, hot breakfast and they even have what they call "Kick Back" in the evening. It's pretty much hot dinner for the family and adult even receive 3 adult beverages. (All included in the price of your stay.) They have popcorn and soda available in the lobby all evening long. They have an indoor pool with a wall to swim under to get to the outdoor pool and a hot tub. Very cool. My kids loved it! About 10 min. drive to Sea World. Now that I know about this chain I will always look for them when I travel. It's a family owned and operated chain.

I just got a package deal for a long weekend in August for 6 people. Hotel is at Residence Inn 2 bedroom unit. Free breakfast. Admission to Seaworld and Aquatica for the entire stay. Free meal plan for the duration of our stay. Free drink refill cups. total package was under 1300 which is a tad more then 200 pp (considering the price of admission to those two parks for two days and we are going 3 this package was a no brainer for me

We have always stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites down the road (in combination with Springhill Suites) and have always loved it. Perfect for our family of 4. Decent breakfast, partner hotel perks, easy to use shuttles, plenty of eating in walking distance from our hotel.

I stayed in the new Holiday Inn Express right by Sea World and would go back again. You could see the roller coasters across the street. There was a BWW, Panera, Starbucks and a pizza place within a very short walking distance. The morning breakfast layout was bigger than any other HI I've ever been to. There was a large foreign tour group there at the time and they pretty much filled their backpacks with food :sad2: so that was the only meh about it. The rooms were nice. The pool was nothing special at all, if that is a big thing for you.

We have stayed at the Fairfield, the Springhill and the Renaissance. All are good. You can walk to the park from the Renaissance. Fairfield and Springhill are in a great place for food and right around the corner from Seaworld. If you stay in the area I recommend giving Ginther Swirls a check. Great soft serve ice cream at a ridiculously low price compared to everything in Orlando. Heck it's a lot cheaper than my local Carvel...

The Springhill has the setup you are looking for. A spacious room with 2 queen beds and a pull out.

All 3 of those hotels also come with free QuickPass (1 time each ride).

I could not ever get the Renaissance to open in a package for me for a stay in the month of August

I wonder what happened to the Holiday Inn Resort - Water Park as a official/partner hotel?

I went there (booked via Discover Cove) in 2016 (must have been 6 months or so after they bought it, it used to be Nickelodeon)

It was a really good deal. We got third night free, with all the SW things (priority seating, discounts, transportation). It ended up being $350 for 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!