Hotel Parking In/Out Privileges - Checkout Day

eliezra

Mouseketeer
Hello All!

So, I understand that you can park at the resorts all day on your checkout day, but do you also get in/out privileges?

I am assuming your hotel card is no longer active. I have heard if your card will not let you out, there is a call button, and someone will let you out. However, will they also let you back IN if you go offsite mid-day and then return?

Thanks much!
Amy

Hello All!

So, I understand that you can park at the resorts all day on your checkout day, but do you also get in/out privileges?

I am assuming your hotel card is no longer active. I have heard if your card will not let you out, there is a call button, and someone will let you out. However, will they also let you back IN if you go offsite mid-day and then return?

Thanks much!
Amy

Yes they will.

They will let you in using the call button as you have already paid the charges up to midnight, it wont be a problem.

Thank you Schumigirl! I so appreciate all your time and information!! So, helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter