Hotel pictures

Welcome to the boards, Elena12. :goodvibes Are you currently planning a trip?

Hmmm...

6 months since the last picture - can't have that!

'Unfortunately' I'm DVC so don't often get to stay out of those resorts (I know, poor me, LOL), but I try to slip in some split stays when I can and ofc, got plenty of pics of the DVC places. I also love to visit the resorts lots so have plenty of outside shots to share as well at some point when I stop slacking!

Will just post some piccies from my stay last year at Port Orleans Riverside for now - will post more soon and hopefully this will inspire other people to post pics as I think this is an awesome thread and I want to see more too! :)

King size bedroom

riverside3.jpg

A bit bigger than normal room I think, even accounting for the fact there's only the 1 bed

Riverside1.jpg

And I think all King rooms are on a corner, so you get 2 windows either side of the corner - lots of light! And I enjoyed looking out of them while cooling down in the late afternoon as there were lots of squirrels running around too...

Riverside2.jpg

My building at night, we were ground floor right on that corner in the middle of building 38 - this is in the Alligator Bayou area of the resort.

Riverside4.jpg

The theming near the river taxi dock to Downtown Disney

Riverside6.jpg

The main building from the dock side. Inside is Boatwrights and the food hall. They have carriage rides start from outside there too.

Riverside5.jpg

Riverside Pagoda should you want to rest your feet when wandering from the Mansions.

RiversidePagoda.jpg

We only stayed 3 nights but came away really impressed (more so than our stay at the Polynesian our previous trip) - wouldn't hesitate to go back, lovely resort!

Excellent photos! Especially the OKW ones as we are staying there for the first time in September! :cool1:

Boardwalk, Garden view, March 2013

Balcony view.

Night shot

Studio room. ( Sofa bed was very comfortable. )

Outside. ( So bright dd couldn't look at the camera )

We have more footage on our journey video if you are waning to see the room layout. Its just at the end of the video.

LINK....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKuO983q43w

Great photos Tara! We're going to the yacht club for the first time in September. Been to the dolphin before but that's it. We love the boardwalk area soooo much and love being close to Epcot.

Hope we can make it to the boardwalk resort one day!!

Its quite loud during the garden festival, and same with the food and wine. I do think I can put up with the noise with that wonderful view and quick walk.

The yacht club looks beautiful. We wanted to stay at the beach club, but through davids vacation club the beach club was all taken. Its a lot quieter over that side.

Its quite loud during the garden festival, and same with the food and wine. I do think I can put up with the noise with that wonderful view and quick walk.

The yacht club looks beautiful. We wanted to stay at the beach club, but through davids vacation club the beach club was all taken. Its a lot quieter over that side.

Yeah I thought it looked a bit loud if you're staying at boardwalk. Think I'd still love it though, looks like a great atmosphere. Can you hear any noise from your room? Have you ever been to jellyrolls? We've been watching youtube clips and think it looks amazing. Can't wait to try it there.

No never went to jellyrolls, but heard the suckers come home from it at 2 am.lol:scared1: But that's ok if I was part of the crowd. :laughing:

It was pretty good with the doors closed on the boardwalk. I think one time we had a street pro-former at 10 pm. It was quite loud. Thats was on the weekend I think.

These are few from our stay at The Yacht Club last October

The bathroom area with Josh "grooming" himself :rotfl2:

The view from our balcony looking toward the International Gateway into Epcot

the bedroom area

Illumination fireworks from our balcony

The bus stop area

1 bedroom boardwalk villas

This is our home DVC resort and I love it here.

View from balcony ( we could see fireworks from Epcot at night)

I loved this bath, you could open the shutters and watch the tv in the bedroom , great for soaking after the parks with a glass of vino !

We stayed at All Star Movies last year. This was our 4th stay at an All Star but the first time with a fridge (or should I say fridgette?)

It didn't hold much - that was an individual bottle of cola 20oz perhaps.

The safe was also quite wee but we managed to fit in a few smaller gadgets. That woolly cover is on an Tab 3.

An older photo from 2009 which may give a better clue to the size of the safe.

I've got lots of photos to share of the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel hopefully I can do this in 3 posts. We stayed her November 2014.

First we'll start with the outside...

at nighttime - ohhhhhh, pretty lights
DSC03530.JPG
This was the view from our hotel room - we could just about see the castle and the volcano!
DSC03647.JPG
View down into the courtyard
DSC03846.JPG

View of the middle of the building of the courtyardDSC03848.JPG DSC03857.JPG

View with our back to the entrance facing the monorail stationDSC03859.JPG
Just in case you've forgotten where you are...
DSC03861.JPG

This is the "front" of the hotel. This is where you wait for the bus to the airport. We had our very own top hat wearing porter :) (and because this is Japan you don't have to worry about tips)DSC03863.JPG
This is the fountain outside the front of the hotel.
DSC03867.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!