Hotel printing Boarding Pass

mwehttam

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch...
I am hoping to have my boarding info for my flight printed so that I will not have to worry about getting stuck in traffic and not getting to the airport with enough time. I have read on the DIS that the WDW hotels do this. We are staying at the GC the first week of Aug.

Does anyone know if they would print them or has anyone actually had this done for them?

Thanks!!

-Matthew

Added: I plan on asking the front desk when we check in so if no one knows, I will let the boards know if I have any luck!

Hey Matthew,

Good question. :)

I called the Grand Californian, and the operator said that they have a business center with computers with Internet access and printers, and you also have the option of going to the reception desk and asking them to have your boarding passes printed out.

Learned something new ... again.

Thanks Mary Jo!!

This will be a big help. I have watched "Airlines" on A&E too much and don't want to be bumped! :rotfl:

-Matthew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter